Professionally Designed and Made
Markham Fair’s entry took third place at this year’s Ontario Association Agricultural Society convention at the Royal York. The poster was created for the 2012 Markham Fair.
1. “Promoting Your Fair”, with name and date of fair clearly shown.
2. Limited to one entry per Agricultural Society.
3. No raised items – must lay flat.
4. Professional Designed Poster mounted on standard full sheet of Bristol board or cardstock. (approx. 22″ X 28″)
5. Name of Fair, District, Contact Person and Owner of Poster to be clearly labeled, on the back of each entry.
6. Entries to be delivered to the Ballroom at the OAAS Convention between 7:30am – 8:30am, on the Friday morning.
7. Judging will commence at 9:00am, Friday at the annual OAAS Convention.
8. Posters must be removed between 5:00pm and 6:00pm on the Friday evening.
1. Overall Appearance – 20 points
2. Attract and hold attention – 25 points
3. Competition theme clear – 40 points
4. Quality materials/end product – 15 points