Chairman: Chris Reesor (905-294-1485)
Before entering any of the Dairy Cattle Sections, please refer to the General Rules And Regulations as printed at the front of the Prize Book as well as the following:
- All animals are to be in the Livestock Barn by 9:00 a.m. on the day that they are to be shown.
- Health Requirements: All animals must be free from Mange, Ringworm and Pink Eye. A Veterinarian will be on hand to inspect every animal and will reject any that exhibit symptoms of an infectious disease.
- Each exhibitor will pay a $5.00 Exhibitor Fee, and the entry fee is $5.00 per animal; a cheque for the amount required MUST accompany your entry form. Late Entry Fee: $10.00 Per Animal. All Entry Fees Are Returned As Prize Monies.
- Entries must be made on the Markham Fair Livestock Entry Forms giving all the information that is required.
- Ring numbers will be provided for use with show harness. Exhibitors must supply their own harness.
- CFIA TAGs: Please be aware that all livestock must arrive with CFIA tags, they are to be tagged before they leave the farm. Should they arrive without tags, and the inspectors discover this, you are putting yourself at risk of a $1,300 fine, as well as a $1300 fine for the trucker and another $1,300 fine for the Markham Fair. The Markham Fair will refuse any animals that are not tagged.
* Entry Forms Accepted from Monday, May 29th, 2017 to
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
* No Entries will be accepted after 8:00p.m.
September 14th, 2017 *Please send entries to Markham Fair Office for processing and allotment of passes.