Chairpersons: Pete Kortis (905-478-2264),
Mark Rennie, Meghan Kortis.
16 Poultry – Standard
17 Poultry – Bantam
See for a full list of Veterinarians here.
Before entering this Section, please refer to General Rules & Regulations as well as the following:
- All entries must be put in place Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and not be removed before 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1st, 2017, . No vehicles will be allowed on the Fair Grounds before 6:30 p.m. Please note that the building will remain open for the removal of exhibits only until 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 1st, 2017, . Any exhibits left after this time may be picked up on Monday, October 2nd between 10:00 a.m. and 12 noon.
- Closing date for all entry forms will be September 14th, 2017 by 8 p.m. No late entries will be accepted.
- Any entry that is unworthy of showing due to condition, sickness or disease will be removed from the show area by the committee chairman. There will be no exceptions and will be strictly enforced!!!
- Juniors entering these Sections must pay exhibitor fee.
- Entry fee is 50¢ per bird or animal. This must accompany your entry form, along with a $5.00 Exhibitor Fee.
- Only one animal or bird per line, on the entry form.
- Limit of 80 Entries per Exhibiting Family. Any entries exceeding this number will be returned to the exhibitor. This will be strictly enforced.
- The capacity of our building is 425 exhibits only. Therefore, exhibitors who showed and supported our Poultry and Small Livestock Show the previous year will be given first priority, providing their entries are received on or before the closing date.
- No signs larger than a business card (3 ½” x 2”) may be displayed on any show cages for advertising or selling purposes until after all judging has been completed, and must be approved by the committee chairman – No Exceptions!!
Important Notice to Poultry Exhibitors:
All poultry must be pollorum tested or come from pollorum free stock, to comply with government regulations in 2017.