We welcome your reservation here for a “Lend a Hand” school assembly to be held at your school. We have 58 possible sessions that may be scheduled in May and June however we do have a limit of one assembly per school.
Each school assembly will be high-energy with music and presentation equipment. We will bring everything necessary and will need about 30 minutes of setup time before the assembly begins. You may choose either a morning or afternoon session, and you may choose the starting time. Just let us know and we’ll take care of all of the logistics. Assemblies may be held for large groups so please fill up your auditorium/gym with as many students as possible.
- Awareness of the development of the local communities of Markham and Stouffville
- Awareness of the challenges faced by pioneers and immigrant communities
- Awareness of current challenges facing New Canadians in our communities
- Awareness of the term “community”
- Awareness of what it means to “volunteer” and to “make a difference”