The 2021 Markham and East York Agricultural Society Memberships are now available for purchase from the Fair Office or online.
Memberships for the current year are available anytime up until the fiscal year end of November 30th.
There are a couple of key dates by which time renewal is required.
- You must be renewed by the January election in order to vote. (You must also hold the previous year’s Membership in addition to the current one to be eligible to vote)
- You must be renewed by September 8 to receive your Committee Envelope with passes to the Fair and invitation to the banquet.
- Each member must have their own e-mail address to renew online.
- If you know someone who did not receive this e-mail, it probably means we don’t have their e-mail address on file.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard or Debit.
- Membership renewal is $5.00 and is for the period of December 1 to November 30.
- Members cannot prepay for 2 years in advance.
- If you have already paid for this year’s membership, you’ll have access to the members only area by inputting your username and password.
- When you first join the new online member’s only area, you will receive a welcome e-mail with a Username and Password. Please keep the welcome e-mail in a safe place and record your Username and Password.
- The link to the members only area is located in the footer of every page at www.markhamfair.ca .
The Committee Member Registration Form will be stored in a locked cabinet. Any data entered into our computer systems will also be secured and for use only by Markham Fair Office Administrators.